Saturday, August 6, 2011

playing around with Blogger themes

So I thought I'd try playing around with the design of this blog.
In the process of applying different themes, I lost my list of blogs I read.  So in the next few days I will have to re-populate my Daily Readings list.

Today we had a 1st birthday to attend at a buffet restaurant.  I woke up hungry and thought it would be great if the kids and I joined DH to the party.  The original plan was to cut back on our spending and he would go alone.  Often when a party is at a restaurant, the birthday gift is presentation ($$$).  So when I woke up  morning I was prepared to gift an extra $30 so that the entire family could go.  Then I realized that the $30 could be better used for something else, and that the kids and I could make lunch at home.  I suspect had we gone, I would have felt guilty afterwards for deviating from the original plan and spending more money than needed.

I've had a sinus headache since yesterday and my body is just aching.  Not a great feeling.  Today will be a good day to stay in and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment