Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More thought needed...

My last couple posts haven't been the greatest reads.  Short and a bit sporadic.  I will try to set aside a dedicated time, first thing in the morning to blog.

I updated my budget/balances spreadsheet this morning.  I can't like, it was a little depressing.  I don't think I can even write down the balance here.  I'm not going to ask myself how it happened, because I know how it did.  But I do need to focus more on paying the balances off.

What worries me the most, is that currently DH and I don't have an emergency fund.  We have a savings account with $100.  That's it.  We don't really have any available credit on our credit cards either.  So that's not really an option.  I definitely need to look into putting more money aside, just in case.

Looking at that balance, was an eye-opener.  Although our debt isn't increasing, it's not getting any smaller either.  This is my turning point.  I need to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment