Monday, August 15, 2011

Confession...

I have a confession to make... I spent a good chunk of my Saturday (while DH was staining the deck), watching the Twilight movies.  And other fall-in-love type of movies.  And not even the entire movie, I would just watch the parts where the characters were falling in love, admitting their love to each other, denying their love.  The parts that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... hehe..

I especially love watching movies where it's a Romeo and Juliet type of romance.  They're from different worlds (rich/poor, human/vampire) but they've fallen in love, and no matter what they do, they can't stop loving each other. 

I definitely need to purchase a book, a romance book, a Romeo and Juliet type of romance book.  In the past couple months I've been able to earn enough Swagbucks to redeem $20 in Amazon gift certificates.  Which means, free book! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment