What does this mean?
- No more hashbrowns for breakfast (works hand in hand with cutting out coffee shop purchases)
- No more snacking on muffins and/or donuts (again helping with the coffee shop purchase goal)
- Complete 3 1-hr cardio sessions a week
- Complete 4 weight training sessions a week
- Drink 3 glasses of water a day (usually after my morning cup of coffee, I have nothing else to drink all day, so this is a big goal for me. Eventually I'll work up to 8 glasses a day)
- Substitute the not-so-healthy meal options for healthier meal options - white rice -> brown rice, fried -> baked/grilled
- Ultimately I want to have a defined waist (possibly some ab definition) It's quite the stretch goal and it's a very aggressive time line.