Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday morning Chit-Chat

Didn't a chance to participate in Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat yesterday, so I'm doing a Monday morning chit chat.

<< Trying to upload a picture... having issues though... if it worked, you'd see a amazing delicious looking slice of red velvet cake, with a generous amount of cream cheese frosting >>

Reading?
Just finished reading The Hunger Games.  It took me approx a day to read the entire book, easy read and a very good story.  Can't wait to watch the movie!  Now I'm back to reading The China Study, unless I get started on Catching Fire, the second book in the series.  I suspect I'll be finishing up the trilogy before the end of the week.

Watching?
I'm at work right now so watching the letters as I type them out on the screen.  Last night, there wasn't much tv watching either.

Listening to?
I'm dialed into a conference call right now, so I'm listening to project updates.

Cooking/Baking?
Yesterday I made a delicious pot of Italian Wedding soup.  First time ever and I must say it turned out pretty good!  Also picked up Red Velvet cake mix, so I'm thinking I'll try to make that this week.

Happy you accomplished this week?
Not sure.. hehe.. trying to think back to what went on during the week, and nothing's really coming to me. 

Looking forward to next week?
Looking forward to getting back on my daily cardio routine.  I can't lose any momentum/motivation so I really need to keep going.

Thankful for today?
Thankful that there's money in the account and I can figure out what I need to pay off before Friday's pay day.

Went grocery shopping yesterday and I'm quite proud that I can now go through the entire grocery shopping trip without picking up unnecessary snacks/food.  I'm writing down my list prior to leaving the house and I rarely pick anything up that's not on the list.  Of course DH and the kiddies weren't with me either, and usually helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment