These are the goals I set back in January:
No more hashbrowns for breakfastI no longer consider this a goal, as hashbrowns are no longer part of my diet, no more cravings either! No more snacking on muffins and/or donutsI no longer consider this a goal, as muffins/donuts are no longer part of my diet, no more cravings either!
- Complete 3 1-hr cardio sessions a week On track, there was a week where I had to rest, due to knee pains but I've altered my cardio sessions to be less intense so I'm back on track.
- Complete 4 weight training sessions a week On track.
- Drink 3 glasses of water a day (usually after my morning cup of coffee, I have nothing else to drink all day, so this is a big goal for me. Eventually I'll work up to 8 glasses a day) Still working up to 8 glasses a day, I'm still finding that I'm not drinking much water once I leave the office for the day.
- Substitute the not-so-healthy meal options for healthier meal options - white rice -> brown rice, fried -> baked/grilled I no longer consider this a goal, it's now an every day thing.
- Ultimately I want to have a defined waist (possibly some ab definition) It's quite the stretch goal and it's a very aggressive time line. Still working on this one.
In the upcoming weeks, I'm hoping to take measurements (inches, body fat %) so that I can be more specific in my fitness goals.