Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sell sell sell...

The past month or so, I've been trying to focus on selling clothing/toys that my kids have outgrown.  I've admitted in past posts that although I was selling items, I wasn't taking that income and applying to towards debt and/or savings.  I also made a commitment to start applying extra income from selling towards debt and/or savings.  I now have $25 in my wallet remaining from the community garage sale I participated in last weekend and I will make a payment towards my debt.  I'm very excited because I posted more clothes and just calculated  another $61 in sales!!  Plus $30 for my kids high chair.  So next week, I should be able to put another extra $100 towards debt.  It's very exciting!  And this weekend I will work on getting up-to-date credit card balances and will have them posted here so that I can track my progress.

Now it's time to post more items for sale.  Although I'm slowing selling things, it still feels like I've got "stuff" all over the house! hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment