Friday, February 17, 2012

Losing track of things..

I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like I've lost complete track of the household finances.
I open up our budget spreadsheet every day, and the spreadsheet is broken down by the month, income coming in, expenses going out.  But somehow, whenever I check our bank balance I'm surprised by the amount of money we have, or to be more precise don't have.  I feel very lost and quite incapable of keeping on track financially.  Maybe it's just this month for whatever reason.

Good news is that our yearly gas co-op cheques were mailed out this week and we received a cheque for $184!  This will go into our savings/emergency fund, so I'm very excited about that. 

Hoping for a quick work day and hoping to get focused on our finances.  Good news is that although I'm feeling a little lost financially, the debt isn't growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment