Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mint

A couple days ago, I signed up at Mint.com

I'm very impressed at being able to have all my financial balances/transactions available on one screen, very neat!  I'm still trying to figure out the budgeting part of the website, so I'm hoping by the end of the week I can really start using all the features that are offered by Mint.com

I'm always amazed how, when the money isn't there, there's really no need to spend.  Ya know what I mean?  We've had about $20 in our chequing account since Monday, and payday is tomorrow.  And really, we survived on $20 in the chequing account.  Groceries are bought, car is filled with gas, bills are paid.  I think I need to start transferring any extra cash into our savings, so that it's not sitting there, taunting us to spend the money.. hehe.

Haven't had time to figure out the progress bars for all my balances yet, hopefully something I get to next week.  In the meantime, I will do my best to blog daily.

1 comment:

  1. I had signed up for Mint, but I never us it. I know it is really cool, but I have my really outdated of Microsoft Money that has all my info and I'm too lazy to switch it all.

    ReplyDelete