Monday, October 24, 2011

All day meetings = work overload!!

First off, I feel awful that it's been a full week since my last post.  So many times I sat down in front of my laptop, determined to write a post, and each time there was something to distract me.  A hungry kid, a phone call and sometimes a television show.  Today I thought I'd write my post before I started my day at work.  I checked my calendar and it looks like I'm in meetings from 9-3:30pm.  Straight, without any breaks.  My hope is that each meeting will end early and I'll have time to check emails and voice messages, and go for bio breaks.

It's been a fairly good week financially.  No extra spending on my end and eBay sales last week were very good.  We sold a total of 11 items (all clothing) for approx $430.  Of course I need to deduct the eBay fee as well as the PayPal fee.  It's still money in our savings account.  DH wants to purchase a new sweater with the money made from his clothing sales.  He told me last night, his intentions of selling on eBay were so that he could buy himself a new sweater, whereas my intentions are to put money into our savings account and be more prepared for Christmas shopping this year.  I'm a little frustrated that he wants to spend rather than save, but we never agreed that we would both put our money made into savings.  And that's ok.  I have no energy to try and convince him to see things my way.  I just need to continue down my journey to save money and pay down our debt.

This post is a bit on the short side, but I do hope to update again.  I need to update some numbers.  I'm just happy that I'm on top of things financially (for the most part).

No comments:

Post a Comment